Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dotty Biscotti - Day 2

We all still have the remnants of the flu, so I will be keeping this somewhat short.  One of my favorite things to do with Dotty Biscotti is stamp on it of course.  :)

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Mat Stack 2 Collection, Fancy Flourishes
Paper: New Leaf Dotty Biscotti, Kraft, New Leaf
Ink: Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Tea Dye Duo
Other: New Leaf Twill Ribbon, Mat Stack 2 Die, Dark Chocolate Buttons, Rustic Twine

Here is one I have shared previously:
Details Here

I just love how that paper looks with some stamping on it!!  Thanks for coming today.  I have a few more things that I am super excited to share with you this week.  I wish I wasn't so sick because this week has been one of my favorites yet.

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Love the stamping on that paper!! It really does "tone down" the dots! Very pretty...the bottom purple one has always been one of my favorites that I've seen of yours!! So pretty!