Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to One Week with . . . Dotty Biscotti

I have been so excited for this week to finally get here.  I have LOVED the paper set from Papertrey Ink called Dotty Biscotti from its release.  Although I have used it a time or two, I have never taken the time to really play with it . . . until now.  So, sit back . . . relax . . . and each day this week I will have something new to share with you made with Dotty Biscotti.

I have 2 cards to share with you today.  I will admit that this week could almost be "One Week with Mat Stacks."  I used them on many of the things I have made and plan to make for this week.  So, let's get to it.

This first card is the one that started it all.  As soon as I put it together, I knew that I had found my inspiration for my next edition of One Week With.  This card came together effortlessly, and I loved the results.  Don't you love it when that happens?
Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Mat Stack 1 Collection
Paper: Lemon Tart Dotty Biscotti, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream
Ink: Tea Dye Duo, Dark Chocolate
Other: Jewels (Hobby Lobby); Mat Stack 1 Die Cut; Fine Linen Grosgrain Ribbon

I have one more quick one to share.  It came together much the same way, but it has a fun, playful side to it.  I am sorry that the glitter on my flowers photographed so funky.  I tried and tried, but I couldn't get it to turn out correctly.  It really isn't gold glitter.  :)  It is trasparent, clear glitter that I used to just barely highlight the heart flowers.  

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Mat Stack 1 Collection, Love Tags 2010
Paper: Hawaiian Shores Dotty Biscotti, Hawaiian Shores, Fine Linen, Kraft
Ink: VersaMark; Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate
Other: Fine Linen Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Stack 3 Die, 1.75 Circle Punch (EK Sucess); Diamond Stickles

Thanks for looking today.  I am sorry that I posted so late in the day.  My family (except for lucky DH) is battling the flu.  Yes, the bonafide flu!!  I hope you come back and see what new things will happen this week.

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

I love when a card comes together so quickly!! These are terrific! Your glitter on your flowers is the perfect touch, don't worry about the photo, it looks great!!