Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fly Away - Day 4

Only two days left for this edition of "One Week With. . . ".  I must say that I have enjoyed this week so much.  It is so fun to ink up such a fun stamp set.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, I bought this stamp set with the intention of using it for masculine as well as kid cards.  So today I have a card that would be great for a little boy and one for a girl.  :)  It was perfect as I needed some happy, fun, encouraging cards that I needed to mail to a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl.   

The Boy Version

This was a fun card full of cute polka dots.  I love finding and using non-conventional images for conventional things.  I hope he loves this.

The Girl Version

What little girl doesn't love pink and rainbows?  (ok, I am sure that they exist)  I loved this plane in pink. I wouldn't think little girl when I saw this stamp set, but it sure looks good in pink.  Wait, doesn't everything?  :)  I hope this card brought a smile to a 4 year old girls face.  

Thanks for joining me today as I shared some kid cards.  These two were super fun to make.  I am so glad that they would work for boys as well as girls.  It helps the stamp set get a little bit more mileage.  I will be back tomorrow for the last day of the week.  Until then . . . 

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Smiles Across the Miles
Stamps: Fly Away, Dot Spot, Up Up and Away
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Spring Rain, True Black
Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger), 1.75 inch round punch (EK Success)
Wishing You Rainbows and Sunshine
Stamps: Fly Away, Up Up and Away
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select
Ink: True Black, Spring Rain, Fresh Snow
Other: Vintage Cream Felt, Clouds Die, Stickles in various colors (Ranger), Copics

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE the pink card! How much fun is that!!

What a fun idea this blog is, LeAnn! I loved all your projects with this stamp set and Damask Designs!

Becky said...

I especially like the pink card too! Love the sparkly rainbow, and your coloring of the plane. :)

BethieJ said...

LeAnn these are both so CUTE! I love each version and I agree what little girl doesnt love rainbows and PINK! (we 2 at my house do! LOL!!)
Have a GREAT day! and Happy Friday!

Karen C. said...

These cards make me smile. I have this set, but haven't tried it yet. I especially like how you used the dotted circles for the sunshine and the 'hills' Super duper cute!

Jen Carter said...

Ahhh, those are too cute! I love the dot spot sun on the first one! And, the rainbow on the girl card...what girl doesn't appreciate a rainbow! It's so pretty!