Friday, December 3, 2010

Fly Away - Day 5

I have two more cards to share with you today.  What a fun week this has been!  I am even more in love with this little set than I was before.  Thanks for joining me today.


Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Faux Stitches (The Paper Studio); Fly Away, Up Up and Away
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Plum Pudding, Kraft, Stampers Select White, Plum Pudding Dotty Biscotti
Ink: Fresh Snow, Plum Pudding, Dark Chocolate
Other: Woodgrain Impression Plate, Limitless Lables Dies

My next project was such a fun one.  I wanted to make this one pop.  Literally!  :)  I have wanted to make a pop out card for a while and thought this was the perfect opportunity.  

From the outside, this looks like a beautiful, normal thank you card.  But, once you open it . . . 
pop!!!  How fun is this!  I cannot wait to give this to my friend.  She hosted us at dinner last night and I am going to pop this in the mail today.  I was having a wonky day and spending time with her and her family really made a bad day seem ok.  Don't you love friends like that!!??

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Fly Away, Up Up and Away, Distressed Stripes
Paper: Aqua Mist, Stampers Select White
Ink: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy
Other: Oval Die (Nestabilities), Cloud Dies, Sunshine Impression Plate, Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon, Ocean Tides Felt

Well, that brings this edition of "One Week With . . ." to a close.  Thank you so, so, SO much for joining me this week.  It has been a pleasure creating with such great things.  Check back December 27, 2010 for the next week long share of some of my favorite things!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Oh my these are so cute! I love them both, they are both so creative!