Thursday, January 27, 2011

Final Day with Verve Scriptures

I have one final card to share with you this week as well as a few cards that I have previously shared.  Thanks for joining me!


Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: 1 Corinthians 15:57 (Verve); Mat Stack 1 Collection
Ink: Simply Chartreuse
Paper and Glitter:  from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients
Other: Mat Stack 1 Die

Details Here

Details Here

Details Here

Stay tuned next week!  Because of the blogger mess up with my scheduled posts, I chose to push back January's week until next week.  It should be a whole lot of dotty fun!!!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Love your card for today!! That glitter looks so pretty on the frame, I have to remember to try that!! I love the papers you chose too! So many pretty colors!