Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3 - Try 2

Somehow, I totally botched December's One Week With.  So, how about another go?  Yes.  OK.

Welcome to One Week With . . . Scripture Plain Jane Stamps from Verve.  Please see the original first post for all the details.  So, this would make it Day 2 of this edition of One Week With.  Enjoy!

I have been wanting to try my hand at One Layer Cards or stamping only cards.  It was perfect for some thank you cards that I needed for Christmas.


I loved using my little discovery of subsituting the Guidelines stamps for snowflakes.  I don't have a single snowflake stamp and haven't looked back since my creative find.

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps:  1 Corinthians 15:57 (Verve); Falling Leaves, Guidelines II
Ink: Sky Blue Pearl (Momento); Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening
Paper: Rustic White

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

This is a great one layer card! I really like the tree and the creativity of the snowflakes is wonderful! Great color choices!