Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Verve Scriptures - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of One Week With . . . Verve's Plain Jane Scriptures.  I have really enjoyed using these stamps.  Truthfully, I get a lot of use out of these stamps.  And, I love that they are so inexpensive - totally worth the money.

It never occurred to me to pair these scriptures with the adorable crosses found in PTI's Everyday Blessings.  I was actually looking through my stamps for a totally different card and ran across these.  It hit me that these crosses were PERFECT with the adorable scriptures from Verve.  So, this card was born.


Thanks for joining me in my creative endeavors of exploring my stamps.  I hope you are enjoying this week.

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Proverbs 3:5 (Verve); Everyday Blessings
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist
Paper: Rustic White, Hibiscus Burst
Other: Jewels (Dollar Store)

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

You are so good about making your own patterned papers!! This looks great! I love this PTI stamp set too! I just used it for a church event this past weekend!