Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Verve Scriptures - Day 4

As always, I have used the stamps as a background.  I made this card for a young lady in my church.  I think the style and colors really work for my audience.  I basically used every single plain jane that I own on this card.  I definitely could use a few more of these stamps.  The best part about them is that Verve is constantly releasing new scriptures in this line.  Aren't they so pretty all put together.  The fonts and design are perfection. 

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Plain Jane Scripture Stamps (Verve)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Stampers Select White
Ink: Yellow (Michael's dollar bin as my match for Harvest Gold); Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain
Other: Orange Flower (Wal-Mart); Raspberry Fizz Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for looking!  I hope you are enjoying this weeks edition of One Week With . . .

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Love how you made your background! What a fabulous idea (and such an encouraging card too). I love Verve's Scripture verse stamps!