Thursday, November 4, 2010

Damask Designs - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of One Week with Damask Designs!

I wanted to share a card and then highlight some things made with Damask Designs that I have seen around the web and blogs that I visit.  So, sit back . . . this could go on forever.  :)

I didn't make a background this time - shock!  But, I love the impact that this Pure Poppy Damask stamp has.  I have been wanting to do some clean and simple cards lately.  This is as close as I am going to get I am afraid.  So enjoy my version of CAS.

-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps: Damask Designs
Paper: Vintage Cream, Smokey Shadow
Ink: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Tea Dye Duo
Other: Pure Poppy Bakers Twine


I wanted to share another card I made and previously posted on my blog.

Original post here

Because Damask Designs is one of my favorite stamp sets, I spot it everywhere I go.  I just wanted to point a few out that I thought were super fabulous.  Please go visit these talented artists and if possible leave them some love.

Because I am such a PTI fan, I have found some other fans that I visit their blogs regularly.  Laurie is one of those bloggers.  When I saw this card, I immediately fell in love.  You can see the original at Laurie's blog - soapboxcreations.  And speaking of Laurie, I noticed that she just posted these two on her blog as well.  You can see the originals here.

I loved the colors on this card by "resqbarbie" at SCS.  You can view her card here.

The last one I wanted to share is such a beautiful card.  This card is by Maureen and you can see it on her blog.  And she has TONS of cards made with Damask Designs or similar.  You really should check them all out by clicking here.  

No comments: