Friday, November 5, 2010

Final Day with Damask Designs

Well, the week with Damask Designs has come to a close.  I had a great time making all the fun things, scoping other's projects, and sharing something that I truly love.  Thank you for taking the time to join me.

I wanted to close out the week with a final card.  I made this for my niece who is a girly-girl.  I know the design is rather "loud", but I am certain it is perfect for her.


-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps: Damask Design, Fillable Frames #1, Polka Dot Basics II
Paper: Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz
Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Versa Mark
Other: Ribbon (Rabom), Bow (Hobby Lobby), Fillable Frames #1 Die, Jewels (Kaiser)

The next "One Week With" will start on November 29, 2010.  I look forward to sharing another love of mine!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty! I love the polka dots mixed with the damask!